Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Free online SRT to SMI subtitles converter

Hello, I recently installed TCPMP with subtitle support on my pocket pc. As I noticed the subtitles needed to be SAMI format (smi extension). And so, I've made a simple tool for converting .srt subtitles to .smi
You need just to upload a .srt subtitle file and you will be redirected to the converted .smi subtitle file. It is easy, free and you do not need to install anything on your computer! Enjoy!




Convert to:





*Now supports .sub!
*Now supports converting from .smi to .srt!
If you like this converter, you can donate to the author with paypal:





8 comments:

Borislav Georgiev said...

Oops, there was a little error which I just fixed. Now converting works!

JLO said...

It works great!
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much. This helps.
I appreciate your work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot, works really well for those who use TCMP, the only player for Windows Mobile with subtitle support.

Anonymous said...

You're a life saver! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Good job!
Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks very useful but I get a 404 after pressing the "go" button.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for creating this. Just curious which language did you write this in?

Lately I've been learning 2 languages so I will often watch movies in dual subtitles if I can find it. The problem is dual subtitles are harder to come by. So as an idea, it would be useful to make a program that combines 2 seperate subtitle files into 1 file so they can be dual subtitles.
Thanks